Texas Hyperformance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waco, Texas Car Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catch can wanted.

Go down 
+6
TXcharger07
moparfreak_neon
AMG_JOE
ill6
twrman00
Jay GTO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AMG_JOE

AMG_JOE

Catch can wanted. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch can wanted.   Catch can wanted. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 pm

knowing what speed you are at during a roll race plays a key part in the auto driver mod, especially from a roll you cant just mash the gas and expect the car to just take off. also manuallly putting it in gear to raise RPM's when you do a roll race. Also every track is different when 1/4 racing. some you can power break and some you cant. that is important. also running down the 1/4 in drive vice keeping it in 3 so you never shift to forth and go out of your powerband. believe me if you want to run good and fast you dont just mash the gas.
Back to top Go down
Kotta390

Kotta390

PostSubject: Re: Catch can wanted.   Catch can wanted. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Jay GTO wrote:
What is that? press the woman go pedal and that's it? That's the hardest driver mod ever!

I'm really not sure how to reply to this.....lol

Just put it this way I can smack you with my woman pedal or I can just show you what a real driver mod is in your own car!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotart.com
Jay GTO

Jay GTO

PostSubject: Re: Catch can wanted.   Catch can wanted. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 pm

AMG_JOE wrote:
knowing what speed you are at during a roll race plays a key part in the auto driver mod, especially from a roll you cant just mash the gas and expect the car to just take off. also manuallly putting it in gear to raise RPM's when you do a roll race. Also every track is different when 1/4 racing. some you can power break and some you cant. that is important. also running down the 1/4 in drive vice keeping it in 3 so you never shift to forth and go out of your powerband. believe me if you want to run good and fast you dont just mash the gas.

But you still don't have to kick in the man pedal to shift. You just have to tap a button and bam shifted. Or Push a lever up, shifted. No need to press a Man pedal. Therefore, makeing it the fact that if you power shift, you are a MAN cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ridynr6
Kotta390

Kotta390

PostSubject: Re: Catch can wanted.   Catch can wanted. - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 pm

POOWWEERRRSHIFT!!!!!!!! It's tune time biznatch!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dakotart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch can wanted.   Catch can wanted. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch can wanted.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3