Texas Hyperformance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waco, Texas Car Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help With a DVD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gtangel

Help With a DVD Empty
PostSubject: Help With a DVD   Help With a DVD EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:43 pm

I am looking for anyone that can help make a "movie". I say movie, because it is still pics, video, and power point, that needs to be burned on a DVD. It is for Helping Hands, which is a food bank in Belton. If anyone has a program, information, or ideas, please let me know. I will give you any other information that you might want. Not looking for someone to do it really. Just need a way to do it. And directions.....
Back to top Go down
Jay GTO

Jay GTO

Help With a DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With a DVD   Help With a DVD EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Hmmmm, if it's just still pics you can use Windows movie maker, or you can use powerpoint and save it to disk in the form of a DVD? I'm not too good with computers anymore since I basically quick dealing with them 3 years ago haha. Ummm chris come in here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ridynr6
gtangel

Help With a DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With a DVD   Help With a DVD EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't know how to do much on them either. But I know that people do a lot of that stuff with pics, race vids, and power point... I figured asking a bunch of car people might find someone. Its for a school grade and a charity. Hopefully we will get it done....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help With a DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help With a DVD   Help With a DVD Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With a DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Hyperformance :: Classifieds :: Wanted-
Jump to: