Texas Hyperformance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waco, Texas Car Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Klipsch surround sound and receiver..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3V GT

3V GT

Klipsch surround sound and receiver.. Empty
PostSubject: Klipsch surround sound and receiver..   Klipsch surround sound and receiver.. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:20 am

Came out of our theater room at our old house, no room for it at this one. Just sitting in my garage, and I would rather see someone enjoy it. Does surround sound, cd's, and stereo...and it freakin rocks. Will get walls rattling in a cement slab house. Includes 2 synergy f2 towers, 2 synergy f3 towers, powered subwoofer, and center console speaker. Everything controlled by a Yamaha receiver, few years old with very little use. Would make a great christmas present, or be a dick and buy it for yourself..i dont really care. If it doesnt sale, I am going to set it up in my garage, as Im in the process of settig up a "man cave" type area, and I will be parking the stang to start a winter vuild once I find a new daily driver for myself. I can always use tunage while wrenching.

Im asking $550 somewhat negotiabl. The f2's are goimg for $2k for a set brand new on e-bay right now, so this is a steal.

Call, or text me, and I can shoot pics your way, or you can see them at my house.

Thanks, Jason 254-733-8698
Back to top Go down
moparfreak_neon

moparfreak_neon

Klipsch surround sound and receiver.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klipsch surround sound and receiver..   Klipsch surround sound and receiver.. EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 pm

I GOT 5 ON IT!
Back to top Go down

Klipsch surround sound and receiver..
Page 1 of 1