Texas Hyperformance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waco, Texas Car Club

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
+4
D1SC-YA
bigpapa_TA
TXSVT
Los Ws6
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Los Ws6

Los Ws6

I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters   I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am

chevy.stroker wrote:
Going to get it aligned now so it runs straight down the track?

I like drifting off into the opponents lane... It gives them someone to think about
Back to top Go down
Los Ws6

Los Ws6

I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters   I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Well here's the results of the alignment. I apparently have something bent or damaged, ... ...so now i have an excuse to buy new lightweight suspension components! lol

I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 Alignm10
Back to top Go down
TXSVT

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters   I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:13 am

Yeah, Camber is no bueno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters   I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm looking for a tire, since i can't just put "tire" because it has to range between 10 and 255 characters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Texas Hyperformance :: Classifieds :: Wanted-
Jump to: